HP-P series cap torque tester
Host II (three-jaw clamp)
The Cap Torque Tester is a special cap measuring instrument developed on the basis of the HP series of intelligent torque measuring instruments.
Replace the HP series of intelligent torque meters with the caps of the HP series for measuring the mechanical parts and accessories of the auto-stop electric, pneumatic tools. By leveraging the power of the HP Series computer, accurate measurement and system analysis of cap torque can be made.
Before starting the measurement, you are familiar with the HP computer part of the operation.
1. The instrument is placed on the table smoothly during the measurement.
2. In the TRACK state, turn the large nut on the right side of the instrument, adjust the appropriate width, loosen the test rubber clamp with a wrench, and adjust it to the proper position so that it just clamps the measured object.
3. Select the appropriate measurement method (TRACK∕PEAK∕EPEAK).
4. After the measurement operation is completed, turn off the power and remove the add-on or substitute from the fixture.
输入电压：AC100V-240V 50／60Hz 输出电压：DC7.3V-8V 0.5A
1. Read the instructions carefully before using this product.
2. This product is only used for measurement.
3. Avoid misuse or rude treatment.
4. Do not disassemble or damage this product.